Friday, May 15, 2009

Flashback Friday

Just some fun pictures from my Disneyworld trip with my family in September 2006. It was lots of fun and there were a bunch of us. My dad, brother Ryan, sister Megan, cousins, and my aunt and uncle. The best part is...I found I was pregnant with Jaden only 4 days before I left! I was freaking out! None of them knew, but I was sure peeing a lot :)



I was in the Indiana Jones show. I am the seventh one over from the left. :) It was pretty fun!


My favorite ride was Rockin' Roller Coaster





This is after we went on the Tower of Terror. I cannot believe that I did that ride, I was terrified!!!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh how fun! I've been to Disneyland once and it was a blast. I can't wait to take my kids some day. That's so cool you found out you were pregnant right before the trip. I still remember when i found out i was pregnant with Dre...it was one of the best days ever!!
I love the picture of you and Megan in the car and Ryan in the back, so cute!

Nicole said...

Fun! That seems like forever ago when you were pregant with Jaden! Time Flys!! Im so glad that you moved back here, your such a great friend to have around! One of these days we need to plan a trip to Disneyland, the kids would have a BLAST together!

Megan Isham said...

Yay that was soo fun. I do remember you peeing more than usual but I had no idea.. he he!!! I wish we could do that again. Hopefully Walt will win the lottery and we can go.

Sarah Z said...

I wish I had boobs like yours! Jealous...especially after 2 kids!

Whitney said...

Oh I'm jealous! I've never been to DisneyWORLD but I LOVE Disneyland!!! I keep telling Cody I want to go but it won't be until the kids are a little bit more grown up....too bad for me :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails