Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for the evenings I have to myself after my kids go to sleep.

I am thankful that my kids go to bed at 7:30!

I am thankful for this great weather where we can play outside most of the day.

I am thankful for my 2 sisters Angie and Megan. We have gotten so much closer the past couple of years and it's been a lot of fun hanging out with them and having girl time.

I am thankful for my hair growing fast! I'm so over short hair!

I am thankful for music. I always say this one, but man I love it! I love hearing new songs and new artists and downloading them and listening to them over and over again. My newest favorite is Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship. It's a good one!

I am thankful for cameras and camera phones always able to catch the great moments.

I am thankful for real, good, sweet men. I will hopefully find mine someday. :)




1 comments:

Sarah Z said...

I love your short hair!

Related Posts with Thumbnails