Tuesday, May 19, 2009

TV Tuesday!

American Idol - I hope that Kris wins! I found myself fast forwarding through Adam's performances tonight. I think Adam is super talented, but I wouldn't buy his records. I voted for Kris a million times tonight!

Dancing with the Stars - Yayyy for Shawn and Mark! I am excited that they won! I was hoping for them or Melissa and Tony. I'm just very happy that Gilles and Cheryl didn't win. I can't stand Cheryl.

One Tree Hill - WTF!?!?! The season finale last night was so confusing and weird. I was very disappointed in it. I was waiting for the cliff hanger moment or something and that didn't happen. They are supposed to have a season 7 but who knows now? I am very glad that Julian and Brooke finally got together. I am a big fan of Julian now and I heard that he is supposed to be one of the main stars of the show for next season.

Grey's Anatomy - I can't believe that George and Izzie are gone. I'm still not completely sold that they are gone, I guess we won't know until September! ahhh!

The Bachelorette - What a great season this is going to be! I have always been a fan of the Bachelorette seasons because its all about the women being in control! No more loser Jasons, Brads or Bobs! I love Jillian and think she is going to pick a great guy, and do it right the FIRST time. So far these are my favorites, but this could change because it's only the first episode: Kiptyn, Jake, David, Mathue, and Michael.

The Hills - I'm so sick of seeing Spencer. He makes me sick everytime. I'm excited that Kristin is going to be on The Hills now! But I will miss Lauren.

Big Brother - let the count down begin! I'm so excited for Big Brother this summer!

currently listening to: Jennifer Hudson, If This Isn't Love

1 comments:

Megan Isham said...

Yay fun stuff. I am going to have to watch Big Brother.

Related Posts with Thumbnails