Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy B-day Mom!

We are finally here in sunny Arizona and loving it! We almost didn't make it and from the flying experience I am not sure if we will go back home to Utah! The whole flight was a nightmare! I have flown a few times by myself with both kids and they have done great. Not this time! They were both so tired and Kaylie still had a little bit of a cold. Going through security was a nightmare because Jaden wanted to push the stroller through the line and he couldn't. I had to put the stroller up on the security belt thing. He freaked out! He threw a full on temper tantrum and I had to drag him through security. I put him in the stroller and he cried the whole way to our gate. Jaden was so excited to get on the airplane and look out the window. After a few minutes of taking off they got really squirmy and whiney. Jaden hated the fact that he had to stay buckled into his chair and started throwing a fit. Jaden cried his really loud cry off and on the whole flight. Kaylie cried also. I really thought I was going to die, it was so stressful. Jaden fell asleep the final 20 minutes. I guess that is better than nothing! I am not looking forward to the flight home! Pray for me that next time will be better!

So last night after a long day of stress and flying and no naps, I decided to lay down at 7:50 pm. I was thinking I was just going to take a nap, but I ended up sleeping until 6 am this morning! I can't remember ever going to bed that early! I woke up this morning to quite a few text messages and missed calls. I guess it was much needed beauty sleep!

Today is my mom's birthday, Happy Birthday mom! I love you lots! We had a good, relaxing day. I was able to go to lunch and Target all by myself today while my mom watched the kids. Then we all went out to dinner at California Pizza Kitchen, mmmm-mmm! It was yummy! Then my mom and I did what we do best, shopped! :)

I haven't uploaded any pictures yet, but I will soon!

Sweet dreams, from Arizona!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

good times :) sure hope your flight home is much better.

Alisha Chase said...

Gosh I sure hope the flight home is a much better experience!! Enjoy the sun and your mom!! I think you definitely deserved that early night of sleep by the way! I am glad you are getting a break!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails