Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Whatever Wednesday

Some of you may have gotten a crazy, angry text message from me tonight saying that my power was out in my house and I was going to kill someone because I wasn't going to be able to watch American Idol. At about 3:45 pm my power just went out when it was storming outside and I heard a little bit of an explosion. Apparently the transformer blew out up the street and they were estimating that it would take about 5 hours to be fixed. SERIOUSLY!?! The night of the American Idol finale! Are you kidding me? I was so mad and sad. I called Nicole and told her what had happened and she laughed, yes I repeat, she laughed. She thought it was so funny that it was happening on finale night of all nights. I told her that we are no longer friends and hung up on her. Just kidding, I didn't hang up on her, but I did say we are no longer friends. :) I ♥ you Nicole. Be thankful I am a forgiving person. :) hehehe!
Thankfully at 7:15 the power came back on and I was able to watch most of American Idol!!! I am so happy that Kris won! I jumped up and down in excitement when Ryan said his name! wooohooo! When he sang with Keith Urban, I thought it was so cute. Good show! I can't wait to buy Kris' first album!


currently listening to....Good Time Comin' On - Chuck Wicks


2 comments:

Rachel said...

That's crazy!! It's a good thing it came back on in time. I would have freaked out if mine went out! I was thinkin Adam was gonna win, so i was excited Kris did!

I'm so excited for So you think you can dance tonight :) You better watch it!

Shirley said...

It was a good show! I'm glad you were able to watch it. I thought Kris was better than Keith Urban. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails