Friday, May 8, 2009

Flashback Friday!

Flashback Friday...

In July of 2006 I went with my best friend Desiree to California for a vacation. We stayed with her good friend Steve at his really nice house and had a blast! We drove from Arizona (where I lived at the time) to L.A. It was cool having 5 hours to chat in the car and talk about all our guy drama and work stuff because we worked together. The trip was a blast, we went out every night. We went to Laguna Beach the first night and went to a few of the bars/clubs and then walked by a private beach. The clubs there were really cool, but not really my style. All the guys were total surfer dudes and most of the girls were stuck up. But it was still fun!

We went to Venice Beach and walked around and looked at all the stuff we could buy. I was in heaven on the beach!


The last night we were there we went to a place called Sutra Lounge in Costa Mesa and it was a blast! I had so much fun meeting all of Desiree's friends and drinking and dancing. I was so excited because the majority of the guys were black and we all know I love my chocolate. :)


Anyway, It was such a fun trip and I'm so thankful that Desiree and I have stayed good friends even though we are so far away from each other. Each summer we make it a point to see each other. Last summer I got to go visit her in California and this summer she is going to be in Phoenix when I'm there. I'm very excited and I love her to pieces! Thanks for all the good times Des :)

1 comments:

Katie said...

Yes, it will be fun to see Des--good pictures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails