Saturday, May 23, 2009

Confession Sunday

Here's a new one I just made up, Confession Sunday! Feel free to tell me yours, too.

1. I confess that I actually like the new Heidi
Montag song Blackout. My kids do, too. Still hate Heidi, but love the song!

2. I confess that I have made up a few stories to end a date if I'm not "feeling" the guy.

3. I confess that I am slacking on Weight Watchers.

4. I confess that I love to go fake-baking aka tanning.

5. I confess to being a Facebook addict.

6. I confess I just re-pierced my nose! I love it, thank you very much.

7. I confess that some nights I don't even clean up the house after the kids go to bed. Sometimes I just lay on the couch and doze. Hey, I don't have a husband or anyone to impress. :)

8. I confess to forgiving pretty easily, but if someone has hurt me pretty bad it is very hard for me to forget.

9. I confess that I am baby hungry. (Don't worry Mom and Nicole, I'm not gonna get pregnant again until I'm married!)

10. I confess to lying on the couch in the morning if Jaden wakes up way too early. Jaden will watch a tv show and I try to fall back to sleep, but usually can't.

11. I confess that I actually love being a single mom and am terrified to get married and lose my privacy and space.

currently listening to Kris Allen, Apologize

4 comments:

Shirley said...

It's hard to not slack on losing weight when you have kids. I started this week and ended it horribly! but I just have to try again this week. Why do sweets have to be soooo enticing??

I've always thought nose piercings are way cute. I bet you look awesome with yours!

Alisha Chase said...

I love confession Sunday!! What an awesome idea! Plus i hope you know you are not alone! I think there are a lot of people that can relate to your confessions! I know i sure did!

Nicole said...

I love number 5.. and number 7. Who cares?! And Nose Piercings.. are awesome. ;)

PS ~ I love the Background!

Mich said...

I think about re-piercing my nose all the time. My hole never closed all the way, so it's very tempting. I think they look so cute- I love eyebrow piercings too.... The marriage thing freaks me out as well- probably why it's taking me and Jared so long to tie the knot.

Related Posts with Thumbnails