Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for my kids and how sweet and happy they are.


I am thankful that I found an amazing photographer Abbey Kyhl. She takes the best pictures ever.

I am thankful that I am finally getting tan. I feel much better about myself when I'm tan.

I am thankful my mom found a great husband, Walt. They just celebrated their 3 year anniversary.

I am thankful to have my 2nd Mother's Day with my 2 favorite people in the whole wide world.

I am thankful for nice, cool fans that cool me off because I'm always so hot!

I am thankful that I started doing Weight Watchers! I have lost 11 pounds so far. yay!

I am thankful for this nice, sunny, warm weather!

I am thankful that I live in a safe, quiet neighborhood where my kids and I can go on walks every morning.

5 comments:

Katie said...

yay, good blog! cuuuute kiddies

Anonymous said...

cute blog....plans for mommy day?...hw are u n ur honey

Sarah Z said...

11 lbs!! Me too! Keep it up hot mama!

Mich said...

11 lbs? That's awesome. I packed on 10 lbs. over the winter, and trying desperately to get rid of it before summer. I like this thankful Thursday thing...I might have to steal it.

ak studio & design said...

you are so sweet! thanks for the comment. i am also thankful we met! you are such a fun cute mom!

Related Posts with Thumbnails