Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful that Kris Allen won American Idol.


I am thankful for my step-dad Walt. He always does so much for me when my mom and him come to visit. I always have a list of things I need help with around the house, fixing things, installing things, etc. He is a very sweet, genuine guy and I'm so happy my mom married him. I'm looking forward to going "home" next week to my parents. :)


I am thankful for my friends Nicole and Carlene. We have so much fun hanging out together and always have good conversations. I know I can always count on them and I really love them to pieces!


I am thankful that the kids and I get to go on a vacation next week! Arizona here we come!!!



2 comments:

Katie said...

woohoo! yay! we will have fun!

Carlene (winner) said...

awwww i'm thankful for you too! we heart each other. i love your blog! i read the whole page before i knew it! like i said before, it ALMOST makes me want to get one! hehe. miss you love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails