Friday, May 22, 2009

Flashback Friday

My bff Kimber and I were pregnant at the same time...twice. Well twice for me and once for her. Here we are on March 31, 2007

I was 7 months pregnant and I'm pretty sure she was only 3 months pregnant here.

And then here we are again September 18, 2007...the same baby is in Kimber's belly and a new one in mine!

Kimber had her little girl McKenzie Shae only 2 days later and I was only barely 2 months pregnant with Kaylie. I just think it's pretty funny, it usually doesn't happen. :)

6 comments:

Katie said...

oh my gosh, I never even realized :) now you both have such cute kids! yay!

Nicole said...

Haha. That IS pretty funny.

:: ashley :: said...

ha, that really is way funny! cute pics!

Christiansen's said...

That gave me a good laugh. What's the chances on that :)

Shirley said...

That's awesome! I love it.

Goodwin Family said...

Fun pictures...it was fun being preggo together!

Related Posts with Thumbnails