Tuesday, May 12, 2009

TV Tuesday!

My sister and I were driving in the car today and I was trying to think of blogs for other days of the week since I already have, Whatever Wednesday, Thankful Thursday, and Flashback Friday and I came up with TV Tuesday. I love my tv shows and giving my opinion on them and hearing what you have to say. So here it goes!

American Idol: Wow! What a great night! Kris and Adam were my favorite tonight by far. They have been my favorite all season. I really hope Kris wins, but I think that Adam will most likely win it, but who knows! I thought Kris' version of Kanye West's Heartless was absolutely amazing. I love his voice! If you missed it, click here. Vote for Kris!!!

Dancing with the Stars: I am sooooooo glad Ty went home tonight. I think he is a cool guy, but he was not a good dancer and I'm so pissed that last week Derek and Lil' Kim went home instead. It should have been Ty, but thank goodness he isn't in the finals! I'm still rooting for Melissa and Tony! yay!

One Tree Hill: Oh how I love this show! I just can't get it enough of it, especially last night because my husband Nick Lachey was a guest star. He makes my heart pitter patter. :) haha! I am so glad that Lucas and Peyton finally got married, but I'm scared for the finale...poor Peyton! I still LOVE Nathan and Hayley together, they are sooooo cute! I think they are the cutest tv show couple ever. It's still hard for me to picture Nathan and Brooke together in real life, but I'm sure they are cute together.

Celebrity Apprentice: I was sooooooo mad that Joan won. I'm sorry, but she did not deserve it. Yes, she had tons of energy and worked really hard, but overall Annie did the better job and was much more professional. Joan and her daughter were like highschool all over again.

Grey's Anatomy: Talk about tear jerker last week! I cried my eyes out and went to bed wishing I had a love like Izzie and Alex or even Meredith and Derek. So cute! I really hope they don't kill off Izzie, the show wouldn't be the same. I really hope Meredith and Derek still end up getting married, will it ever happen?!

Okay, I think I have talked enough about tv now. Thanks for listening. :)

***currently listening to...Goodbye - Kristinia Debarge***

5 comments:

Shirley said...

TV Tuesday sounds fun! I didn't watch American Idol because I was watching biggest loser. But I won't be surprised if any of the AI guys win. They are all really good. I don't watch a lot of the other shows you had on there, but we'll see what the summer season brings. :)

Rachel said...

Fun post! I think Adam will win on American Idol too, but i don't really want him too. I like Danny and Kris better.
Okay i am addicted to One Tree Hill too. I don't want it to be the season finale next week, i am going to go through withdrawals. I didn't know Nathan and Brooke were together in real life. Crazy!
I am so excited for the Grey's Anatomy finale. I hope Derek and Meredith finally get married too. And of course Izzie better be okay!
Can't wait to see you tomorrow. We can talk more about our shows :) ha ha

Nicole said...

Im really mad about this post ya dummy!!! Just kidding its my own fault that I am so behind in Greys and One tree Hill. I didn't know that they were together thats cute:) Hey no problem for lunch im happy to do it. Thanks for the comment you don't know how much I needed to hear that. I have felt a little like a crazy person. Loves:)

Nicole said...

I love this TV tuesday thing! Awesome! I love American Idol.. but we know that I am an Adam fun. 'Nough said. ;) And I love One Tree Hill! I haven't watched it for a few weeks, but I'm finally getting caught up for the Season Finale. Do you know if there doing another season next year?

Nicole said...

OH and I love Izzie and Alex! I'm crossing my fingers she doesn't die.. eek

Related Posts with Thumbnails