Saturday, May 2, 2009

Kaylie's ONE year old pictures!

I am so excited about these pictures that Kaylie got taken by the fabulous Abbey Kyhl! You can see her website here, she is the best ever! Here are just a few of my favorites, but to see the rest of them that she has edited go to her website and click on Kaylie. Abbey is soooo good, she edits some and puts them up on her website for everyone to see and then she sends the CD of all of the pictures she took and then I can go get them printed.





6 comments:

Katie said...

She is sooooo pretty and love the one of you and her, too :)

Sarah Z said...

so stinkin cute! I want that same dress for Kendra but in the turquois green one!

:: ashley :: said...

oh how cute! I love the one where she looks all excited, she's a doll!

Christiansen's said...

I seriously don't think your photo shoot could have gone any better. Kaylie is just darling, I can't believe how happy and photogenic she is.

Rachel said...

What cute pictures! I love her little outfits, she is always dressed so adorable!!

Justi said...

Cute pics!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails