Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A day of fun!


Yesterday was a really fun day! Nicole, Kimber, myself, and our kids went swimming at the PG pool. Kimber has the whole week off of work so it was nice to be able to hang out with her because it has been so long. Kimber, being the prepared person that she is had her camera with her and took some really cute pictures...

Kaylie was awake for about 20 minutes so I was able to put her in the pool for the very first time. And she seemed to enjoy it. The past couple times we have gone swimming she has slept the whole time in the stroller. Next time I will have to try and get a picture of Jaden and I going down the big slide there. Jaden loves the slide! I think Jaden had more fun this time because he was able to walk around the shallow end all by himself. He looked adorable!

And then after Brindley's nap, my dear dear dear friend Nicole came over and cleaned my house!!! She is such a great friend. I love when she comes over and cleans and tells me what to do so I get things done. It's funny to hear her say "LAUREN!" really loud - and that means she is freaking out about something I'm not cleaning. She has trained me to be a lot cleaner than I used to be! Thanks Nicole for all of your help! :) You can come clean my house anytime!!! hehe :) Oh...and I took a picture of her cleaning, and I think she might kill me for putting this on my blog...

1 comments:

Nicole said...

yep im going to kill you! awwww that is so bad! im more than happy to help you out with the cleaning! we all now how much I look a clean and disinfected house! im silly!! your crib is adorable! Your so good at that kind of stuff! Your SUPER MOM!

Related Posts with Thumbnails