Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Workin hard for the money!

Ever since I have started painting and working for Joy, I have that song in my head... "she works hard for the money! so hard for it honey! she works hard for the money so you better treat her right!" LOL! I have been working hard though. I painted my bathroom last week and now I've started on my living room. I'm going to do a red wall, so I had to do 2 coats of the primer, which I just got done the other night, so now I will start with the red tomorrow. Nicole had some really awesome ideas for my kitchen and the cabinets so hopefully soon I'll be able to do more. My house will be more up to date and in style! :)




I had a very busy day today, on top of the every day mom stuff, I also worked for Joy for a few hours. Then after I put the kids to bed I set up Kaylie's crib. I must admit, I did a pretty darn good job! It's fun being the "man of the house" sometimes! I love putting things together. I still need to get the crib bedding, but I do have a bumper so I was excited to get it on so I could put Kaylie in it for the first time. And of course I took some pictures! And Nicole came over to see it all finished and she got one of me.



4 comments:

Goodwin Family said...

Cute new crib! I'm excited to see the new red wall and whatever Nicole has planned for your kitchen!!

The Garske's said...

Good job putting it together on your own!! I would have no clue :)

Nicole said...

You can accomplish a lot more thing by yourself as you can imagine.

You will be surprised if you just try.

But I admit, I do fine inside the house and the yard, but forget about cars - I have no clue. LOL

Kate said...

I just wanted to tell you that you are such a strong person! Just one child and I'm pooped, and I'm married!! I don't know how you do it and you seem to stay so positive! I envy your good attitude and positive outlook :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails