Monday, July 7, 2008

The Bachelorette no longer the bachelorette!

I must admit that I was EXTREMELY disappointed when Deanna rejected Jason and made him get up off of his knee. I wanted to throw the TV out the window I was so mad and so sad. Jason is just an amazing guy and any girl would be lucky to have him. The whole show I was thinking Jesse was a dork. BUT then when I watched Deanna and Jesse together on the after show, they were soooooooo stinkin cute! It made me so happy for them! It made me hopeful for me to find someone that makes me all giddy like that someday! Someone I can completely be my silly self with and be my best friend and have amazing chemistry with!
Anyways, I still think they need to make Jason the next Bachelor! What do you think?

2 comments:

The Garske's said...

How funny!! I was thinking the same thing! I almost threw the remote at the TV!! I kept saying, Jesse isn't even CUTE!! But then after the final rose they were freakin cute!! Made me much happier! I REALLY think Jason needs to be the next Bachelor! Ok I guess I had a lot to say too :)

********** said...

I was so mad too! But I definitely think Jason should be the next bachelor...he's so sexy :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails