Sunday, July 20, 2008

"Bye, Bye, Bye" Meagan and Melissa!!!


Last night was a very fun night! I went to a going away party at my friend Ashley's parents house. We were saying goodbye to Meagan and Melissa. Meagan is moving to Boston with her hubby and baby boy so her husband can go to dental school. And Melissa is going to Hawaii for a really cool job! I'm so excited for both of them. And was so happy to see them! I always love getting together with all my girlfriends from highschool, reminiscing about highschool and all the fun times. I can't believe it has been 6 years since graduation and most of us have kids! It's nice that we have all stayed in touch over the years.
Meagan - I wish you and your little family all the best in Boston! I'm sure you will love it! Boston is such an awesome place with great people. It seems like just yesterday we were obsessing over *N Sync and I was loving your brother Tom. LOL!
Melissa - Hawaii will be soooo much fun! I hope you have lots of fun and enjoy your new life there! I know that you will do great at your job! Don't forget us here in Utah when it's 90 degrees and its 20 degrees here and we are freezing our butts off!
Love you both! *HUGS*

1 comments:

Meagan said...

Thanks for coming Lauren- it was sooo good to see you. I'm so glad we have blogging to keep in touch!

Related Posts with Thumbnails