Friday, July 4, 2008

HaPPy 4th of JuLy!!!


Happy 4th of July! I love that song, "I'm Proud to be an American" - I really am proud to be an American! =) This country is awesome! It was nice to be back here in Utah for the 4th of July so I could actually sit outside and watch the fireworks. It's too dang hot in Arizona this time of year, so the past couple of years I haven't seen fireworks. Jaden got to see fireworks for the first time tonight. He was soooo tired but he liked to watch them. He sat there staring at them in a daze and then near the end he started to point at them and get excited.

We had a good night at my dad's house. I love me some BBQ! =) Jaden had fun running around with his cousins Anya and Sasha, since he could keep up with them now because he's walking. Overall it was a very fun 4th of July!


6 comments:

Nicole said...

cute cute pictures with your little family! It looks like you guys had a blast!

Welcome to the Mouse House said...

You are a gorgeous, single mother. Keep up the good work and enjoy those wonderful children. I wish you all the best. Lauren... you are doing better than I ever could!

3LittleFlowers said...

Beautiful family you have there!!!!

Im Anelys from June 2007 board...

Jay said...

oh your babies are so adorable!!!!

and you are such a cutie yourself so i see where they get it from....

Jay said...

absolutely Lauren... I think that's a perfect idea :)

(i posted it here because i'm not sure if you will see it if i post it on my own blog)

Cortney said...

You look so happy with your cute kids. I still can't believe I haven't seen Kaylie. We need to get together and catch up. I am sad you missed the pool party.

Related Posts with Thumbnails