Tuesday, July 8, 2008

ANOTHER FUN DAY IN THE SUN!


On Monday Nicole and I took the kids and went swimming at her Grandma's pool. It was soooo much fun. Her Grandma has a very nice pool with lots of toys and a slide and a diving board so we stayed there for a few hours. Jaden floated around in this most of the time...
And Kaylie floated around in this...
I can already tell she is going to take after her mother's love of the sun! She was in heaven in her little floaty and even fell asleep.
As for me, I forgot to put sunscreen on my face of all places and I got fried! I was so busy worrying about keeping sunscreen on my children that I forgot about my face. Oh well...at least it will turn into a tan! LOL =)





3 comments:

Bridget said...

Oh my gosh, Kaylie does look like she was enjoying herself. Your sunscreen story reminded me of a time that I was trying to get James ready to go somewhere and we left and I forgot to put shoes on myself! We are never thinking about ourselves anymore!! Looks like you guys had a perfect day for some pool time!

Nicole said...

I can see that you all had a fun time. And Kaylie is just chilling, how cute.

Flower said...

Looks like a blast!

I have good one for you. We went to my ILs yesterday for the pool and BBQ. I was so busy packing up the kids and stuff that I packed my change of clothes, but no bra or panty for myself. I had a manicure and pedicure at 5pm. So, I rushed home (with no panties) to get some panties and a bra. My nail lady was laughing her butt off when I told her. The bra is no big deal for me as I wear a 34A. Two pregnancies have done NOTHING for my booby size! :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails