Saturday, July 12, 2008

MeMoRy LaNe

MEMORY LANE- This will be fun! This is just too fun to pass up. Here are the directions: 1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice!!!!!!! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

6 comments:

Katie said...

ONe of my favorite memories is going to San Diego for your 21st birthday! Yay! And they had you stand up in Hard Rock--did they sing?

Megan Isham said...

One of my favorites was when we went to Sandiego when I was 18 and you were 14 I think and you had your headset and you were listening to Five and you loved the song I won't be satisfied. GOOD TIMES. a

AND OF COURSE ALL THE NYSNC AND BACKSTREET BOYS CONCERTS WE WENT TO.

Goodwin Family said...

Remember when we went up to ogden to hang out with Brett one summer day and you got pulled over? Then got pulled over AGAIN driving home on the freeway? Haha....just a random memory of all our many fun times together!

********** said...

I remember going over to your house after school and watching Save by the Bell on your banana chairs :)

Also, just like your memory...having Adult Roles and passing notes to each other. We both looked forward to that class so we could talk.

Fun times, I can't believe we are so old now! :)

Just the 3 of us said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

I have a few..The best one was when we were taking out your extentions. A few choice were said, but it all ended well because were still BBF!! You were on your to go on a date and you didn't know that you had a hole in your pants.. HAHA Im glad that I noticed that or you probably wouldn't have had a second date!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails