Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I have twins =)

I really can't believe how much my babies look alike! I emailed a picture I took of Kaylie today to my mom and the first thing she said is that she looks exactly like Jaden. So then I started looking at old pictures of Jaden when he was Kaylie's age and couldn't believe how much they look alike! I could get away with photoshopping the pictures of them and making them one picture and saying they are twins! Here are a few that I found...

Their big, happy, contagious smiles!


Look at their cute, sweet, sleepy faces. They are laying the exact same way, you just can't tell as much because Kaylie's pajamas are big.

AJ would kill me for saying this...but this is just how their dad sleeps, with their mouth open and squished. :)

And they are both passed out on Grandma's lap. She's got the special touch!

Both my kids wore this yellow pajama suit...who do you think it is in this picture? Jaden or Kaylie??
And here they are together...my two babies! I love them sooooo much!

10 comments:

Katie said...

Oh, yayayay, they are so cute and fun--they are definitely brother and sister :) cuuuuute!

Bridget said...

Holy buckets they do look a ton alike! They are so cute!!! I am so glad I have someone to gab with about BB10!!! I am counting down the days too! CAN'T WAIT!!! LOL!

Nicole said...

That's just too sweet. It will be amazing to see how they change over the time and if they will still look so much alike.

3LittleFlowers said...

They do look like twins!! WOW!!! and you will see how in 1+ years when they are mostly the same size you will get asked if they are twins several times!!!

As for the picture, I cant tell who it is!

Andrea said...

Wow! They really do look alike! You have gorgeous children! (bbc mama)

:: ashley :: said...

wow lauren! they really are twin babies! I can't tell who is the yellow baby, justin thinks kaylee? anyways, we have been out of town for the past 2 weeks, but we are back now and Justin is going to edit those pics get them to you this weekend! they turned out really cute!

Jay said...

ohhh your babies are adorable!!!! i think the picture of the baby in the yellow is jaden, but i'm not really sure...

Welcome to the Mouse House said...

They are sooooooo cute! And they definitely look so much alike!

Meagan said...

Wow they do look a lot a like- they are so cute! that's great the you have such similar pictures of them:0)

Bridget said...

Two more days until Big brother!!! YIPEE! can ya tell I am a tad excited! LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails