Thursday, July 31, 2008

I hate spiders

I HATE SPIDERS! Why do they have to exist?! I went into Jaden's room tonight to check on him and as I was walking out I saw something out of the corner of my eye on the floor. I turned on the hall light so I could see what it was...of course it was a huge spider! This was a big spider, I am not exaggerating! It was brown, too...so I was freaking out thinking it was a brown recluse spider. Nicole reassured me that it most likely wasn't. But whatever it was, it was NOT pretty and now I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight! It's times like these that I really hate being single...killing spiders should not be a woman's job. :( My house just got sprayed yesterday for spiders, why, why, why are there still spiders here?!?! The other day I was talking to my mom saying that I haven't seen any spiders since I've lived here in this place, just earwigs. So of course I jinxed myself.
Whatever...I apologize for writing this stupid blog about my fear of spiders.

4 comments:

Bridget said...

I hate big spiders too! Yeah, tell me who won!!! Thanks! I like those three too! I also like Dan right now.

:: ashley :: said...

yikes, no fun at all! I actually got my apartment sprayed too and came home to find some nasty dead ones that had crawled out, blah- the good thing about Utah is the winter kills all the bugs, so you will get a break for a few months soon!

The Neally Family said...

I hate spiders too! It's a horrible fear.

The Hilton Family~ said...

I totally hear ya about hating spiders. I have been seeing so many this year and it freaks me out. Everytime I see one and have to kill it, I am just freaked out the rest of the day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails