Monday, July 14, 2008

Jaden's 1 year pictures and some of Kaylie, too :)


My friend Ashley's husband is a photographer and he took some awesome pictures of Jaden for his one year old pictures and some of Kaylie at 2 months. I am so thankful that he took them for me! Thank you Justin, you are awesome! http://justinreevesphotography.blogspot.com/Here are just a few of my favorites...

As you can tell he LOVES to wrinkle his nose and do a cheesy smile. :)

I had to do some Raiders picture just for his daddy.


And here he is proving that he is such a boy!!! LOL....


And here are a few of Kaylie, they are so beautiful!


7 comments:

Nicole said...

The pictures are s cute. You have adorable kids.

Bridget said...

They turned out really good! I love the one of Jaden sitting outside, and the ones of Kaylie are beautiful!

The Garske's said...

Very cute! Love the ones of Kaylie!! I also can't believe how much alike they look! They do totally look like twins! In about 2 years, they probably will be close to the same size too!

Nathan and Stephanie said...

They're all so adorable!

Goodwin Family said...

Justin did a great job! I love the black and white ones!

3LittleFlowers said...

The kids looks adorable!!!!!!

Breanna said...

those pics are so cute! do you live in the bay?

Related Posts with Thumbnails