Sunday, June 29, 2008

QuOtEs I LoVe

I've had a lot of time this weekend to think about life. I love quotes and poems, so I was looking online earlier today and found some really good quotes. I just thought I'd share some of my favorites that I can relate to right now in my life...

"Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action."

"Never make someone a priority, when they only make you an option."

"The best thing a father can do for his children is love their mother."

"The only people you need in your life are the ones that need you in theirs."

"Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, Laugh as much as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live."

"A real friend is someone who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

"Don't worry about the people in your past - there's a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Failure is not falling down, it's remaining where you have fallen."

Those are just a few of my favorites. Hope you enjoyed them! =)


5 comments:

Katie said...

good quotes---too bad we can't walk around with them pasted on our hand :) hehehehe

Meagan said...

Lauren- what great quotes! I hope you are your kiddies are doing well- Jaden is a super cute little walker!!! I can't believe it. How fun! Kaylie looks like such a doll. You make such a cute little family.

BTW- I have to say I love the Bachlorette too- I'm so excited to watch it tonight- we too are pulling for Jason

JeSs said...

I love those! You are so fun! I need immediate help with my page....hey! I am planning a trip to utah either august or sept....or possibly sooner! Btw...I love the pics!

Nicole said...

I love the quotes. They are just too true.

Nicole from BC June '07

Angel said...

Lauren,
I love some of these quotes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails