Monday, June 16, 2008

TaGGeD again!

5 Things I was doing 10 Years ago....
1) obsessing over *N Sync
2) being boy crazy
3) playing basketball
4) going to BYU football games
5) writing stories

5 Things on my to-do- list for today....
1) grocery shopping
2) Kaylie's 2 month appt.
3) clean
4) watch the Bachelorette
5) laundry

5 Snacks I enjoy...
1) candy
2) white cheddar popcorn
3) chips and salsa
4) Nicole's graham crackers that she makes, yummmmy
5) fruit

5 Places I have lived....
1) Sandy, UT
2) Gilbert, AZ
3) Phoenix, AZ
4) Peoria, AZ
5) Pleasant Grove, UT

5 Things I would do if I became a Billionair....
1) buy my mom anything she wants, house, car, pay off debt, vacation
2) buy a house in Utah, Arizona, California and Florida
3) go to Hawaii, Fiji, Australia, London, Paris, New York, etc.
4) pay off all my debt
5) make sure my kids go to a good college and have everything they need and want :)

5 Bad Habits....
1) procrastinating
2) forgetting to eat
3) being a slacker and not working out when I should
4) not doing the dishes right after I eat
5) paying bills late

5 Jobs I have had....
1) Godfather's Pizza
2) Liberty Mutual Insurance
3) Verizon Wireless
4) One Stop Auto Sales
5) Tanning Spot

5 People You Tag...
Megan, Julie, Ashley, Kimber, Cortney

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails