Monday, June 23, 2008

WeeKeNd of FuN!

This past weekend was a lot of fun! Friday night Kaylie and I went with Nicole, Tom & Brindley, Ryan and his 3 boys, and Ryan and Brittany to the carnival here in Pleasant Grove. Jaden stayed home with Uncle Ryan. I didn't do many of the rides because I'm a wimp, but I did go down a big slide a couple of times, once with Nicole and Brayden and the other time with Ryan. Ryan was very sweet and won me a cute little stuffed animal. Then Tom felt like he had to one up Ryan and so he won lots of stuffed animals. Then Ryan decided to trick me into going on a ride. I thought we were going to go one ride, and he took me on a different one...one where you stand up inside a space ship and it moves you around all over the place and you feel like you are going to fall. I actually didnt freak out too much, but I wasn't telling him that I hated him the whole time. :) Oh - and we also pigged out on cotton candy!
On Saturday night Ryan picked me up in his rrreally nice new car, an Audi RS6, and we met up with Tom, Nicole, Ryan and Brittany at the movie theatre. We saw The Hulk 2, it was actually really good. I was surprised I liked it, because I really didn't like the first one. Then we went and got something to eat at Applebee's. Ryan also had to race a few cars on the way home, and of course he beat all of them. It was a great night! Megan and Dan babysat BOTH of my kids, so it was a really nice break for me. I am soooo grateful that I have my family here to help me out. They are awesome. Thank you so much Megan and Dan! You don't know how much I appreciate it. When you have kids (hopefully soon hehe) I will babysit for you! yay! :)

2 comments:

Megan Isham said...

I am glad you had a good time. I will take you up on your offer when we do have kids. We never stop working for you.!!!!!

Goodwin Family said...

That's so fun you had a night out. Megan is such a good sister! I am off work next week so we need to hang out and if yuou need to, Kenzie and I can babysit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails