Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My pretty girl...










Kaylie had her 2 month appointment yesterday which means she had to get her shots. It was really sad, she was pretty sad. I didn't cry though, I think I have toughened up a lot more. When Jaden had his 2 month shots I cried! She weighed in at 11.2 pounds and 22.5 inches long. Jaden was 14 pounds 6 oz at his 2 month appt., so there is a big difference there! hehe!
So today I tortured Kaylie some more, I got her ears pierced!!! They look so stinkin cute! It was really hard to have it done, she was not happy. I had to hold her head still and hold one arm down, and Nicole held the other arm. It was pretty sad, but she looks really pretty! I tried to get a good picture but it didnt turn out so well....

Here are some pictures I took last week that I had to share....


Check out her face, it's the best! hehe!






0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails