Monday, June 9, 2008

Well I used to be the type that was early to just about anything, appointments, interviews, dates, or just hanging out, I'd arrive 10-15 minutes earlier. I got that from my mom. Well now I am lucky if I am 15 minutes late! It is so hard getting 3 people ready for the day. I am pretty sure it takes about two hours to prepare for leaving the house, and no I'm not kidding. I have to shower, do my hair and makeup which is about 45 minutes; feed the kids which takes 30 - 45 minutes; get the kids dressed and change diapers about 15 minutes; get my diaper bag ready about 5 minutes; get out the door and get the kids in the car about 10 minutes. So many people ask me how I go out and about with 2 kids, but its not being out that is hard for me, its getting out that is hard for me! I would love to be rich so I could hire a personal assistant just to get us out the door in the morning. I am not looking forward to when I start working and I really do have to be on time! shoot me in the face! =)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails