Thursday, June 19, 2008

50 InTeReStiNg ThiNgS AbOuT Me...


1. I love reality t.v. - American Idol, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Big Brother, Real World

2. Speaking of Big Brother - I am pretty much obsessed! I get soooo excited each summer when it starts, it's on 3 nights a week and I can't ever miss an episode. I love it!

3. I am never getting pregnant ever again!

4. I love to text message and I am pretty dang fast at it.

5. I love to sleep with Jaden, he is my cuddle buddy.

6. I couldn't live without my computer or the internet. It's my 3rd baby :)

7. My best friend Nicole and I hang out pretty much every day and don't ever get sick of each other. I heart her :)

8. I love having a little girl to dress up and make all pretty.

9. I am terrified of heights. The sky ride at Lagoon that goes slowly across the whole park scares the crap out of me!

10. I could eat pizza everyday, I love it.

11. My favorite number is 3, and I do a lot of things 3 times. Yep I know, OCD!

12. When I was younger I was so afraid of getting sick. I used to ask my mom all of the time if what I ate was going to make me sick.

13. I hate people walking up the stairs behind me. I hate being chased!

14. I don't know why I still live in Utah because I hate the weather, I hate snow, and I hate the cold.

15. I love popsicles! When I was a kid I would eat 10 + a day! Not kidding!

16. The nickname my dad has for me is "Zinger" because when I was really little I loved them. Now I don't even like them.

17. I am a tanning addict. I love everything about it, the way it makes me look, the feeling of laying in the heat under the sun or bulbs.

18. Since I was a baby I have always had a little pillow. I would carry it everywhere around the house and sleep with it. I still have one that I sleep with.

19. I am in love with Nick Lachey :)

20. I'm jealous of my kids - I wish I had their skin color.

21. I love football! I will watch it every weekend all day long.

22. I really would love to be a cosmetologist someday - that's my dream.

23. Another dream of mine - I would love to swim with a dolphin.

24. I don't have a dishwasher so I have to wash baby bottles twice a day. All I want for Christmas this year is a thousand baby bottles so I never have to wash the dang things again!

25. I love music! In the car I always have to have it on and while I'm on the computer. It makes me happy.

26. I have been to sssooo many concerts. My sister Megan and I lived for them! I don't have the money to go to them anymore, but I definitely would if I could. I have seen *N Sync quite a few times, Backstreet Boys, Ashlee Simpson, Britney Spears, LL Cool J, Kelly Clarkson, Jessica Simpson, Kenny Chesney, Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flatts, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Reba McIntire, Sara Evans, Brad Paisley, Donny Osmond, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Phil Vassar, Bryan White, etc!

27. I love saying "awkward", "shoot me in the face", "good times had by all", "I'm over it."

28. I tell my mom pretty much everything. I call her about all the little things that Jaden and Kaylie do because she gets excited like me!

29. When I was younger each summer I would literally spend everyday at the Alta Canyon swimming pool and swim. Oh boy did I love the hot lifeguards! :)

30. The summer before my senior year, Chris (my boyfriend at the time) and I got in a really bad car accident. We hit a deer and I almost flew out the window, thankfully his friend held on to me as we were going down a hill up in the mountains. It was pretty scary! And I still have a messed up back to show for it.

31. I love motorcycles and bullet bikes. I would love for a guy to come pick me up for a date on one.

32. I am pretty good at hiding my feelings if something is wrong. I dont like to be negative and complain. My mom and Nicole are probably the only ones that can really tell if something is wrong and I'm not talking about it.

33. I love good quotes and poetry.

34. When I was in middle school I would write romance stories. I wrote several pages, we are talking about a hundred pages!

35. I have an ugly calus on my right ring ringer from all the writing I used to do.

36. I love to work out at the gym! If I had the opportunity I would be at the gym 6 days a week for a couple hours at a time.

37. I went a few years without drinking soda, until I got pregnant with Kaylie I started craving root beer, and now I can't give it up.

38. I will always have permanent marks on me from my children...stretch marks :(

39. I have the weakest bladder of anyone I know, even worse than some pregnant women! When I was pregnant I would pee a couple times an hour even!

40. I am the youngest girl in my family, but the first girl to have children.

41. My son Jaden has already been drafted to play for the Dallas Cowboys. hahahaha! :)

42. I love Disneyworld, it really IS the happiest play on earth.

43. A few years ago I got to go to Boston for 2 weeks for work, all paid for, and I made an awesome friend out of it, Des :)

44. I have never broken a bone which is surprising because I am very clumsy.

45. I have never been skiing or snowboarding, and yes I grew up in Ski Utah!

46. I can't go under water without plugging my nose. Well I can, but water goes all up my nose.

47. I love taking baths. I have to have the water running the whole time because I like to put my feet under the water spout.

48. I love celeb gossip magazines!

49. I don't care what anyone says, I will always love Britney Spears!

50. I have very dry feet - thanks Mom! ;)

Wow that took a long time to think of 50 things about me! Now I tag...Megan, Nicole, Ashley, Sarah, and Julie


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails