Thursday, June 26, 2008

JaDeN is WaLkInG!!!

I can't believe that MY little baby is walking - Ok he's not my baby anymore - but still! Jaden started taking a few steps here and there last week and was getting better each day. Well this morning after his nap he just started walking around everywhere! My brother Ryan was here and we were looking at each other in shock, like "is he really doing this?" I almost cried - happy tears of course! He is so cute when he walks, I had to post a video so you could all see. (ignore me talking to my mom on the phone at the end, LOL)

He has a lot of fun doing laps around the house. It's so sweet the way his face lights up with pride because he knows he is doing something really cool. I love witnessing Jaden reach new milestones. Being a mom is so amazing! Here are some cute pictures I got of him walking...

2 comments:

********** said...

So cute Lauren!!! I can't believe he's already walking and I haven't even seen him before! : (

I hope you're doing good...we need to get together sometime so I can meet your darling children : )

Goodwin Family said...

What a stud! He's walking so well! He's a pro!

Related Posts with Thumbnails