Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Good times had by all =)

It has been a really great week so far! On Monday my friend Sarah invited Nicole and I and the kids to her play group. We went to the Murray Pool and went swimming with the kids! It was so much fun. They had a big water slide, Jaden and I went down it quite a few times, he loved it! It was so much fun to get out and socialize with other girls and let our kids play with each other. And of course it was fun being out in the sun, working on my tan. :) Here is a picture of all of us at the pool. Kaylie isn't in it because she was in the stroller sleeping the whole time! And on the way home from the pool Brindley and Jaden were exhausted, here is the sweetest picture ever...I love them!

Yesterday, Nicole and I decided to paint her WHOLE kitchen a really pretty green color! It was quite the project, but we had a lot of fun. The kids slept most of the time and then played outside in the water while we painted. It was my first time painting, and I actually did really good. Here I am hard at work...
and here is Brindley making Kaylie laugh, it was soooo adorable!


2 comments:

:: ashley :: said...

i loooove the green color! hey i like your heading collage! which scrapboooking program did you use? i love making them!

Neenie said...

Oh hi!! Sounds like you had a great time out at the pool with everyone! I need to go swimming!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails