Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I love my kiddies =)




Jaden absolutely LOVES music just like his mommy and his daddy! He is so cute when he dances. He throws his hands up in the air and bounces up and down. If he is crying or upset, I will turn on one of his favorite songs and he will instantly stop and smile and start dancing. I love him!
Here are some of his favorite songs:
Four Minutes - Madonna and Justin (his all time fav!)
Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
Gimme More - Britney Spears
Anonymous - Bobby Valentino
Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake (it's my ring tone and he gets so excited when it rings!)
Love in This Club - Usher


Those are just a few! He loves anything by Usher, Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Justin, Michael Jackson, etc But he pretty much loves hip hop and rap, it must be in his genes :)


I have to add a few of the cute pictures I took today of Kaylie...she is adorable! I can't believe how strong she is! Look at her holding her head up like that!

3 comments:

Goodwin Family said...

She is seriously too cute in her little jeans! I love it!!

Megan Isham said...

Oh they are soo cute. Kaylie looks way cute.

Whitney said...

OMG I hadn't seen Kaylie yet, so I wandered over from Nicole's blog to see pictures! She is BEAUTIFUL! You have such adorable kids!

Related Posts with Thumbnails