Sunday, June 8, 2008

I hate dating! Yep, that's right I hate it. I forgot how much I hate it since it's been a few years. Why do I hate dating you ask? Well I will tell you. I hate the games, I hate the drama, I hate the insecurities, I hate the wondering and the hoping, blah blah blah! Oh and I hate getting to the comfortable zone, where you can finally be comfortable and not have to get all ready and dolled up for just hanging out and watching a movie. I would just love to somehow skip past all the dating crap and just go right to marriage. ha! I'm not 100% serious about the marriage part, but there would be some positives to that. Although I complain about dating, it is fun to be doing it again and not be pregnant. Thanks to my BFF Nicole I feel pretty again. She dyed my hair a few days ago and it is sooo cute. I love it! And Joy introduced me to a lady that does the spray on tan at her house and it is awesome, it looks so real! So I went and got my tan on and I feel great! I look like the mother of my children actually (same skin tone) haha! It's funny because the first day of the tan is the darkest because you cant shower for 8 hours and I was as dark as my kids!
Here is a picture to prove it...
Oh and here is another thing I hate......STUPID UTAH weather! This morning I woke up
and checked the weather online, it was 35 degrees!!! Are you kidding me?! It's June 8th not January 8th!
Enough of what I hate huh? How about things I love lately...
I just downloaded the new Leona Lewis CD and it is so good. I am very excited about it. I'm sure the only other person that will share in my excitement is my sister Megan. We are on the same page when it comes to music! I also downloaded my boy Usher's CD, even though he's married I still heart him! haha! His new CD is pretty good, but I like his Confessions album the best.
Other things I love lately....
-chicken nuggets
-pesto alfredo pasta!!!
-my hair!
-painting Kaylie's toenails
-going on walks with Nicole and the kiddies
-The Bachelorette, I am obsessed! I can't wait until tomorrow to watch it! Go Jason! =)
-Ellen - I love her show!
-and of course my kiddies =)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

HAHAHA I love this blog! I have to say once again Im glad that I don't have to date anymore! ANd you don't look like a mommy anymore! HAHA (our little inside joke)

Megan Isham said...

Oh your hair looks soo cute. And you do look tan. I liked your blog today. I totally need to listen to the Leona Lewis cd and the usher. Call me afther the bachelor

:: ashley :: said...

geesh! you really are tan! I want that! who does this tanning business!...i can't believe your baby is so smily happy! I get little glimpses of smiles from corgan but nothing long enough to capture on camera!

Goodwin Family said...

You crack me up. Cute hair and tan! And I am obsessed with the bachelor too!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails