Friday, June 6, 2008

Kaylie is 2 months old!

I can't believe my baby girl is already 2 months (8 weeks) old! Time has just flown by! Next thing I know it, I'll be celebrating her first birthday! Kaylie is turning into a happier baby more and more each day. I am sooo thankful for that! The first few weeks were pretty rough. She is smiling so much now and "cooing" too. I had to share this picture with everyone because I think it is absolutely adorable!


She already loves her big brother Jaden so much.
Jaden will go stand in front of her when she is sitting
in the swing and touch her and talk to her and she will smile so big at him...

Isn't that big smile sooo cute!?


Last night my friend/boss Joy asked that Kaylie come to her photographer and have her pictures taken for her catalog. Joy said she HAD to have my "little chocolate baby" in her catalog. The photographer was very good and the pictures of Kaylie turned out amazing! I can't wait to get copies of them and I will definitely post them for all to see! I was worried that Kaylie would be fussy because it was later in the evening, but she wasn't! She was very content and patient as I changed her outfits and Joy changed the flowers in her hair and the photographer flashed several pictures. We also got several taken of Kaylie and I looking at each other, me kissing her on the cheek and smiling. Oh, and I got to be one of her hat models, too! I can't wait for the pictures!

3 comments:

Goodwin Family said...

Look at you pretty model girls! I can't wait to see how the pictures turned out!

Megan Isham said...

i love that picture. It is sooo cute!!!! I can't believe she is two months as well. I am excited to see the pictures.

Meagan said...

Lauren, I don't know how you do it all- between the parties, two little kids, all the blogging and myspace/facebook stuff, and just being a mom and housekeeper- I pretty much think you are incredible. (All this and you always look so cute too!) I look up to you for all that you've been through and you still manager to be so positive and happy. I really am proud of you- thank you for keeping in touch with us! I hope you always will.

Related Posts with Thumbnails