Sunday, November 30, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!

Last night my mom and I put up my Christmas tree! And this morning I put all the presents from my mom and Walt under the tree. Well not all of them because they all wouldn't fit!

My mom and Walt left this morning, back to Arizona. The kids and I had a lot of fun with Grandma and Grandpa! It was nice having my mom's help with the kids, and Walt did some work around the house. Thank you Mom and Walt! We love you!
The kids and I are sick with colds. We are all pretty miserable. I am pretty sure we got it from the germs on the airplane coming home, but whoever really knows. Jaden is the worst of all of us. His cough and breathing is really bad. Kaylie and I are all stuffed up and tired. It is not fun! We got to take two naps today though, so that was nice! Jaden and Kaylie are sharing a room now and they love it. It's helped Kaylie go back to sleep easier when she wakes up crying. This morning I woke up hearing them talking to each other and giggling. They are so cute. Even though they are sick they still manage to smile and have fun. Tonight we played with blocks and sang Christmas songs. I love my babies!
My sister did this on her blog, Top 10 things I love about Christmas. So here is mine (not in any order)
1. Christmas music
2. giving and receiving presents. I get so excited about what my kids are getting more than what I'm getting!
3. being with family
4. snow on Christmas (this is the only time I like snow!)
5. cute Christmas clothes for the kids
6. decorating the Christmas tree and the house
7. watching Christmas movies
8. how most people are so much nicer and happier
9. Christmas goodies
10. caroling

2 comments:

Katie said...

yaya tree looks so good ---fun! I love the holidays, too.

Bridget said...

Your kids are so fricken cute! I am sorry everyone is sick, we are in the same situation here :( no fun at all! That is so cute that they talk to eachother and giggle. Your tree looks great! We just put ours up today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails