Saturday, November 15, 2008

My family.....tell me about yours!

Tell me about your family and why you love them.
I made up this one :)

Dad - My dad is a lot of fun to hang out with. He always has funny jokes to tell and gives lots of hugs. We have had a little bit of a rocky relationship, but as I have gotten older and have become a parent I appreciate him a lot more! He is a great dad and grandpa. He always tells my kids and I that he loves us. Him and I have always had a great time watching BYU football together. Go Cougars!

Mom - I've said lots about my mom on previous posts so its pretty apparent that she is my best friend and I love her a lot. She is the best mom ever and I am the 2nd best mom ever :) hehe j/k.

Walt - Walt is my step-dad and he is a rrrreally great guy. He makes my mom happy and treats her right, and that is the most important thing to me. It is a great feeling to have two dads because he pretty much has been a dad to me the past few years. Just a few months after my mom and him got married he accepted me (and my pregnant belly) with open arms into their home. I am very thankful for him and how kind he has been to my kids and I. He also puts up with mine and my mom's silliness, and he can be pretty silly too :)

Angie - Angie is my oldest sister and has always been a great sister. I remember growing up whenever we would leave each other she would say "Remember who you are and what you stand for." I always liked to hear that and always felt that she really cared about me. When I was little she used to do my hair for me and I loved it. When I think of her i think of someone who always looks very pretty, makeup done, hair perfect, and cute clothes with a smile on her face. Her laugh is contagious and she is a lot of fun to be around.

Ryan - Ryan and I have always been close. I can't even remember a time when he was ever mean to me growing up. He was always such a nice brother. He would let me hang out with him and his hot friend Jared Hendricks. He always brought me pizza home from work. He let me stay up late with him and watch Sports Center and answer all of my questions about sports. We have had some really good talks and really good memories. I love when he comes over and hangs out and helps me with the kids and eats my food. :)

Golden - I have always looked up to Golden and have always been confident that he would know the answer to every question I asked him. When I don't understand things about politics, religion, computers or other topics I always think to ask him and he always knows the answer. He is verrry smart. He is also a lot of fun to hang out with and listen to his stories and opinions. He is a great Dad to his 3 beautiful little girls who I love soooo much, and a great husband to Crystal. Crystal rocks too! :)

Megan - Megs is the best :) I love her a lot and am so grateful for her friendship. She has always stood by me through everything and has been a good listening ear for my whole life. We have had some good times together. Concerts, tv shows, music, sleepovers, boys, vacations, boy bands, celebrities, friends, movies, etc etc etc. I love that we have so much in common and enjoy things together.

Jaden - My little boy is the best little boy ever. He puts a smile on my face a million times a day and I am sooo grateful for him and his charm and personality. When I'm sad he is the first to give me hugs and kisses. He has so much energy and such a big heart. He is the most handsome little boy ever :) I love him!

Kaylie - My pretty girl! I love her and all of her personalities. She surprises me with new tricks, new smiles, new attitudes, new giggles, and new expressions everyday. I love to squeeze her, kiss her, and make her giggle. She has the cutest smile ever! She is absolutely beautiful inside and out.

Ok I tag...Mom, Megan, Nicole, Kimber, Gentry, Nicole E., Amie, Ashley, Sarah and anyone else who wants to do this!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Good idea on this one it was fun! It made me think of fun times I have had with my family! The pictures below are SO cute I think that the kids have grown a foot in the last 3 and half weeks!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails