Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HaPPy ThAnKsGiViNg!!!

I am very thankful for the many blessings I have, especially AJ, my kids and my family. I am happy that my mom and step-dad are here to spend Thanksgiving with us at my house. I'm sooo sad that AJ isn't here with us. He is going to be alone on Thanksgiving and that makes me so sad. But he will be here for Christmas and that'll be fun!!! I love you AJ!
Today was a fun day, we went to Pizza Factory with my brother Ryan and Nicole and Brindley came, too, since they are pretty much family. :) Then we went and met my sister and her husband for dinner at TGIFriday's. It was a lot of food in one day, but I'm just stretching out my belly for tomorrow! :)
I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving! Go Cowboys!!!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Lauren....sorry its taken me forever, but yes I remember you from chamber choir! Your kids are so adorable and I am glad you are doing well! Happy Thanksgiving!

Megan Isham said...

It was fun today. I am glad that things are good with AJ and that you guys are happy!!! Thanks for all you do!!!
Love ya

Related Posts with Thumbnails