Friday, November 14, 2008

fun times!

The last couple days have been a lot of fun for us. The sun has been shining and the weather has been perfect here in California. Yesterday we played outside with the kids. AJ and I played catch with a lemon. It was pretty fun! It's the same size as a baseball and so it was really cool to play with. Jaden kicked the big ball around and Kaylie sat on the patio and watched us. Then we picked some lemons from their lemon tree and AJ had the great idea to make lemonade! I had never made fresh lemonade, other than when I worked at Hot Dog on a Stick. :) So we picked some lemons and used the lemon juicer or whatever it's called and made lemonade. It was yummmmy!

Today we went to the park and played on the swings

and the slides!

I had so much fun being able to run around and play on the playground with Jaden. I haven't been able to do that before because it's hard going to the park with both of them by myself. It was nice to have AJ there to switch off with. They had a really big cement slide at one of the parks, it goes down a big steep hill, and you sit on cardboard and go down. I was too chicken to take Jaden down with me, he would've freaked out anyway I'm sure. But I went a few times! It was sooo fun. It's always fun to get a little rush every once in awhile!

Kaylie is now 7 months old!!! I really think she thinks she is older than she is. She is trying so hard to keep up with her big brother. She tries to steal his food and eat all the food he eats. She clobbers him everytime he is laying down on the floor. Oh and she likes to pull his hair. I had just finished doing laundry and this is what I saw when I came back in the room...
My little girl standing up!!! She had pulled herself up all by herself and was just standing there for a good few minutes. Jaden had to pose for the camera too :)


By the end of the day we were exhausted! Kaylie didn't want to go to sleep though, she stayed up until about 10:30 with Daddy, watching basketball.

3 comments:

3LittleFlowers said...

FUN FUN FUN!!

BTW, could you email me your mailing address?? Im doing my Holiday Card lists, and I will love to include you!! 3littleflowers at gmail.com

Breanna said...

I can not believe how big miss kaylie is getting!!! where in cali are you guys? im in sac!

Melissa said...

Oh, I am jealous! It has been snowing here in Michigan!

Related Posts with Thumbnails