Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's been one whole week since I have blogged!!! And I am disappointed in all my blogging friends because no one else is really blogging either. What's the deal people? I have an excuse...I'm in California still and don't really have access to a computer whenever I want.
First of all, I was hoping to post a blog tonight of the victor
y of the BYU Cougars, but instead I am not. I am so sad that the Utes won, I really really hate them. Yes hate is a strong word, but I really do hate them. It's alright though, I still love the Cougars.
Anyway, the past week has been quite the week. Jaden is teething big time, he's gotten 2 so far and working on 3 or 4 more. He hasn't felt very well for the past week and it has been tough. As soon as we get home I am taking him to the doctor to see if he is alright because about 6 total nights in the past few weeks he has been throwing up at night. I feel bad for my little boy. I hate when he doesn't feel well. I'm looking forward to being home and I'm sure he will be excited, too.
Although he has been feeling crappy he is still having fun and bein
g his cute, sweet self. Today Kaylie was really crying hard waiting for her bottle to be made and Jaden came over to her and held her sippy cup for her so she could drink it and patted her back. I got teary eyed! He is such a sweet big brother. He is also saying so many words, it's so much fun. He repeats most of the words I say. My favorite right now is window aka "din-doh". And let's not forget he ate fried chicken for the first timeas Daddy would say, "that's racist!" hehe!
Kaylie is getting stronger everyday. She is now crawling up the stairs.
and pulling herself up on the furniture
and standing up!
She is so much fun to have around, I just love my little girl!
Kaylie and Jaden love to play together, well I guess it's mostly Kaylie loving to play with Jaden. She is always following him around and trying to do everything he does. She tries to take food and toys from him, it's pretty dang cute to watch his little sister "beat him up." Here she is trying to take his cheerios
and she succeeded!
And here they are having fun with daddy. I love to hear Jaden run around saying "Daddy! Daddy!"
Here are some cute pictures I took of Jaden and Kaylie together in their overalls. :)

8 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my gosh they are sooooooo cute i can't wait to give them hugs and kisses! yayayayay

Christiansen's said...

Wow I can't believe all the fun new things Kaylie is doing, she is getting so big. They are such cute kids, I love how patient Jaden is with her. So this is random but I think I mentioned to you a while ago that when I was pregnant with Sadie we were thinking of naming her Sadie or Kaylie, well for a while now we have been thinking of the name Jaden for a boy without even realizing that you have a Jaden. I guess we have the same taste :)

JeSs said...

how fun! I miss them! Cute pics! They are getting so big! How long has it been now that you have stayed there? Be safe when you do go home!

Megan Isham said...

Oh I miss them. Oh yeah I miss you too... he he!!! I can't believe how big Kaylie is. Holy Dang.. she is sooo cute. I can't wait to see you guys on Thanksgiving.

Whitney said...

Jaden and Kaylie are SOOOOO cute! I'm sorry he's been sick, I hope everything is okay! :)

:: ashley :: said...

hey! its ok you missed the dinner, we are doing it each month- this next time it will be at christina's parents house on the 11th of december so book it now! ;)
I hope you had fun in california, sure looks like it! can't wait to catch up!

Nicole said...

SUPER cute!

Robyn Reynolds said...

I just found your blog. Your family is so cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails