Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Where a kid can be a kid!!!


Chuck E. Cheese's where a kid can be a kid! :) AJ and I took the kids there yesterday and had a blast. Jaden had a lot of fun riding the fire truck and climbing all over the skeeball game and riding on a bike with Daddy.
This one was probably his favorite little ride. It was a seat that went up and around the whole clock really slow. He looked like he was about to fall asleep. AJ and I had fun playing the arcade games and winning a lot of tickets. Kaylie even had fun in the little cars and would smile all big and get so excited. (ignore the token cup in between my legs)




I attempted my old favorite game, Dance Dance Revolution which I used to be really good at. Well now I suck. It's probably cuz I'm a tad bit out of shape!
We had a really fun day together as a family. I love to see my kids so happy with big smiles on their faces.

4 comments:

Breanna said...

OMG they are so cute!!!!

Amy said...

Lauren, I have been following your blog and I have finally started my own. I was a June 07 mamma and a May 08 mamma.
My name was either 2boys4me or
ftm2ryan

Glad things are going so well for you. Looks like the kids are having a blast.

JeSs said...

I am so happy for you. I think that is the exact same Chuck-E-Cheese I went to when I went there to visit my dad growing up! I can't wait to see you again!

The Hilton Family~ said...

How fun! We are going to take Jack there next week! I am so excited. Your little fam is so cute. We need to get together, have you been getting my playgroup e-mails? I think we are going to try and get together next Tues. so be watching for an e-mail!

Related Posts with Thumbnails