Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What I'm thankful for...

This tag is all about being thankful in honor of Thanksgiving coming up!


5 people you are thankful for

Jaden
Kaylie
AJ
Mom
Megan
Nicole (that's 6 I cheated)

5 songs you are thankful for
anything by Ne-yo
Baby Be Mine - Michael Jackson
How Forever Feels - Kenny Chesney
Boys - Britney Spears
For the Love of a Woman - Jericho Road

5 foods you are thankful for
pizza
chicken
bread
pasta
hamburgers

5 cities you are thankful for
Phoenix
San Diego
Scottsdale
Sandy
Orlando

5 desserts you are thankful for
pumpkin pie
oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
strawberry pie that my mom makes
strawberry cheesecake
pumpkin chocolate chip cookies

5 movies you are thankful for
Hitch
What Happens in Vegas
Remember the Titans
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
Bad Boys 2

5 memories you are thankful for
seeing Jaden and Kaylie for the first time
going out in Scottsdale with friends
all the concerts I've been to with my sister and friends, especially *N Sync
BYU football games
trip to Disneyworld with my mom

5 material things you are thankful for
computer
chapstick
cell phone
camera
tv

5 tv shows you are thankful for
One Tree Hill
Friends
Bachelor
American Idol
Big Brother

5 drinks you are thankful for
water
strawberry lemonade
milk
long island
red bull

5 restaurants you are thankful for
Pizza Factory
Robintino's
Godfather's Pizza
Wildflower
Claim Jumper

5 things in your house you are thankful for
bed
computer
cribs
toys
pictures

5 treats you are thankful for
cinnamon bears
skittles
smarties
licorice
laffy taffy


5 people I tag:
Mom, Megan, Nicole, Bridget, Jess



1 comments:

Justi said...

You should have tagged me! Hope you don't mind if I steal this from ya! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails