Monday, November 3, 2008

Big Jaden in da house!



Another month has gone by and Jaden is 17 months old! 17 months and his smile still melts my heart. He is such a fun little guy. He is having fun here in San Jose getting to know his daddy and his big (half) sister and his grandparents. It has been a little more stressful for me being here though. The grandparents house is not child proof so Jaden is having fun getting into everything. It's been tough, but he still manages to make me smile all the time.

New things Jaden does:
-Today I asked if he could say "I love you" and he said it, in his own baby talk. It was soooo cute.
- gives me kisses all of the time without me even asking.
- he loves it when I lift up his shirt and rub his belly.
- he likes to help me empty the dishwasher by handing me the plates and bowls one by one

- he helps me with the laundry, shakes out the clothes, puts them in the dryer, tries to fold them
- when he knows he has done something wrong he tilts his head toward his shoulder and wrinkles his nose and smiles. It's pretty dang cute.
- he loves to try to pick up Kaylie and hold her and give her kisses
- today is the first time I've heard him say "hi Kay!" to his sister. awwww :)
- he loves to steal Kaylie's pink sippy cup
- he loves to vacuum and mop the floors

Those are only a few I can think of for now. Happy 17 months Jaden :)

3 comments:

Katie said...

OHHHH he is so dang cute and I love that smile too it melts my heart. Yay!

Bridget said...

What a big boy! I love love love that last picture of him...model material already :)

The Heath Fandamily said...

You better watch out with him. The girls are going to go crazy for him, he is absolutely adorable.

Related Posts with Thumbnails