Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween (a little late)

My sister reminded me that I didn't even blog about Halloween and put up pictures up the kids. My bad! AJ had to work pretty late so his daughter Aaliyah went with me to take Jaden and Kaylie trick or treating. Jaden was Tony Romo, Go Cowboys! and Kaylie was a princess. We had a fun time! The weather was great except for the few minutes of rain. Jaden and Kaylie got lots of attention, everyone thought they were so cute. They were pointing and smiling saying "look there's Romo!" One lady even wanted to take a picture of him. We went out for about an hour and got lots of candy. Jaden had fun knocking on the doors and waving bye-bye. Here are some pictures from the evening. Happy Halloween!








4 comments:

Katie said...

Yay! there are a lot of Romo fans out there---when I went to the dr to have a blood test i was wearing my romo shirt---the lab tech LOVED it--she is a dallas fan! GO TEAM GO ROMO
Jaden and Kaylie are the cutest! love them :)

JeSs said...

SO fun! They have a beautiful family! I can't wait to hear all the fun stories! HAPPY LATE HALLOWEEN!

Justi said...

What cuties you have there! :)

********** said...

I love the one where they are looking at each other, so cute! Oh, and I LOVE Jaden's costume...go Cowboys! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails