Saturday, November 8, 2008

boring blog

Kaylie scratches inside her ears so hard that she makes them bleed. She has scabs in her ears and on her neck. She scratches herself when she gets mad. Drama queen :)

We went to the mall today (here in California) and everyone was in winter coats and hats like it was 20 degrees or something! I think it was 55 and rainy. It's pretty funny to me. I was in a short sleeve shirt and jeans.

I think I have a sweating problem because every time I am getting myself and the kids ready to go, I start sweating. Any other moms have this problem? It's a lot of work!

Remember the Titans was just on TV, I love that movie.

I miss my cinnamon bears. I really think its just a Utah thing because I haven't been able to find them anywhere here in California or in Arizona. I haven't had one in weeks. I'm really sad about this.

I miss all the music on my computer at home. I'm going through withdrawals. AJ and I don't like a lot of the same music. Not fun.

This blog is boring, but I'm bored so I just thought I'd blog. Keep it hood! :)


4 comments:

Nicole said...

i have internet!!!!! funny blog im bored too! I have namonia!!! BOO for being sick, im waiting for my meds to kick in so i can sleep.

Katie said...

yes, I bet Jaden misses his music to eat by :)and sharing your cinammon bears--be sure you have a bag for me when I get there! good times

3LittleFlowers said...

Bored?????????? I cant remember the last time I was bored... uhmmm.. that was probably 6 years ago!!!

BTW, stop by my blog... I have a giveaway this week.....

Noratiqah a.k.a Nora said...

Aww Lauren... Jaden is gonna grow up to be a handsome man! And both of your babies are just so cute, they look alike! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails