Friday, November 28, 2008

I heart the holidays!



I love the holidays! The past couple of days have been a lot of fun spending time with my family. Thanksgiving day my brother Ryan, my sister Angie, my sister Megan and her husband Dan, and my mom and Walt all came over to our house to spend Thanksgiving with us! We had a great time eating yummy turkey, rolls, stuffing, cranberry sauce, pie, and lots of other stuff. My mom cooked some great food!
Kaylie loved the cranberry sauce and stuffing!

It was Kaylie's first Thanksgiving and I'm pretty sure she had a good time with her family! Here she is with Aunt Angie...

and here she is looking all pretty...

and here she is with Grandma!

Jaden had fun playing with Uncle Ryan
and everyone else and cheering on the Cowboys in his Romo jersey!
We sang "Itsy-bitsy Spider" with him quite a few times, he loves it!


My sisters and I played lots of fun games.
I love games! Thanks for bringing the games Megs!
Dan tried to get Megan and I hooked on some computer game. I told him it was not my cup of tea but thanks for trying. :)

My sister Megan and I...

My brother Ryan and I...

We missed you Daddy! Kaylie enjoyed talking to her Daddy on the phone today. It was really cute, she was babbling and smiling as she listened to him talk. We love you! :)
Today my mom and Walt and myself and the kids went up to my brother Golden's house to visit his wife and his daughters. I love my nieces, Anya, Sasha and Katya, they are the cutest girls! They are full of energy and so much fun.
Jaden and Kaylie had so much fun playing with their cousins! Jaden was tackling Sasha over and over, it was really cute. Sasha loved it!
And now for the best part of the night...they have a Wii system and oh my gosh that thing is soooo fun! I have decided I am going to be a professional wii bowler! I was so good at that game. I kicked everyone's butt! I'm seriously contemplating it. :) LOL
Anyway, the night was a lot of fun. I love my family!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

That looks like it was so fun!!! You have such a cute family, and your mom looks like she could be your sister! She looks so young!!!
I love the Wii, too. I want to buy one so bad. The bowling "rocks my socks" ha ha.

Megan Isham said...

Oh i am sad I missed it. Looks like a lot of fun.

Sarah Z said...

Looks like too much fun! Is that a rock I see on your finger?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails