Tuesday, December 2, 2008

HaPPy BiRtHdAy to My FrIeNdS & FaM!




Wow December is a birthday month for a lot of my friends and family! So I thought I'd blog about it :)


Dec 2nd (today), Ashley Reeves' birthday! Ashley has been my friend since 9th grade. We have had a lot of good memories. Her and I were obsessed with *N Sync and liked most of the same music. She was my favorite person to exchange notes with in high school. One of my favorite memories with her is when we went on choir tour together to San Antonio. We had good times! I am glad we have stayed friends for so long. Our babies are only a few weeks apart, her little man is adorable. I am so happy for her and her cute family. Hope you have a great birthday Ashley! (Here we are at my baby shower, we were both prego!)



Dec. 3rd, my niece Sasha's birthday. She is such a cute girl! She is turning 4! I can't believe how fast she has grown up. She is such a sweetheart, always making everyone smile. I love getting her hugs and having her sit on my lap. I love you Sasha! Happy Birthday!



Dec. 4th, Nicole Swenson's birthday, my BFF for life :) I love this girl like she is my family. I have known her since high school but have been really good friends with her for the past few years. She is a great person, one of the sweetest girls I know. She is always willing and wanting to help my kids and I and everyone else in the world. She is friendly, funny, hard working, a great mom, and an amazing hairstylist. I am so thankful for her friendship. She was there for me through my whole labor with Kaylie, holding my hand the whole way. I hope you have an awesome birthday Nicole. I heart you!



Dec. 8th, my friend Kimber Goodwin's birthday. Kimber and I have been friends since we were 12, but knew each other awhile before that. She is a great friend and always has been. We've had a lot of good times together. She lived in Vegas while we were in high school and after that for awhile and I would go and stay with her family a lot. We'd go to *N Sync concerts, In 'n Out, boys houses, the Strip, road trips, etc. etc. We had a great summer together when we were 18 or 19, spent a lot of time with each other while she was going to BYU, and hung out with lots of hot boys :). I love you Kimbo! Hope you have a great birthday!

Here we are on our road trip with her hubby Jason. We were coming back from Vegas.



Dec. 14th, my niece Anya's 6th birthday.

My first niece ever! She has the cutest personality and such a little attitude. I love her to pieces! I love all the cute things she says. She said to me once "I yuv your shirt!" this was a few years ago when she was learning to talk. I love her hugs also. She is growing up so fast, each time I see her she doesn't something that amazes me. Last week when I saw her she spelled her name, played pretend with me, and kept saying "oh brother" to everything. She loves Prince Eric and wants to be Ariel. I told her to tell her mom that Prince Eric was hot. I like to teach her funny things to say. :) I love you Anya! Happy birthday!!!



Dec. 20th, my life long friend Holly Johnson Fry's birthday. I have known her since I was 4 years old and we have been friends since. She is one of the sweetest people I know. Her whole family is so kind and generous. I love them. I am so thankful that we have stayed friends forever. I love you Holly Belle, Happy birthday!!!




Dec. 30th, my sister-in-law Crystal's birthday. Crystal is an awesome sister in law! It's always fun talking to her about life and being a mom. Anytime I have a "mom" question I call her and she always has an answer for me. She is a great mom to her 3 girls that I love so much. My brother picked an awesome wife! I love you Crystal! Thanks for your friendship. Happy birthday!!!


If I forgot anyone, I'm sorry...but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

3 comments:

:: ashley :: said...

aw thanks lauren! good times rockin out to nsync! I'll always love that!

Sarah Z said...

So I thought WE had a lot of December birthdays, but I think you got me beat! Ours are over with by the 7th!

Goodwin Family said...

Thanks Lauren! I love looking at old pictures from our road trips, 'N Sync concerts, and hanging out with HOT boys! (One of who I later married...thanks for hookin us up!) You're a great friend and I love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails