Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm random and I love it

First things first, I want an elliptical soooo bad. I am over being out of shape. I get bored doing workout DVDs at my house because that's the only option I have. I have a gym membership but don't have a babysitter or money for the gym daycare. It's very frustrating. Santa Clause, please bring me an elliptical.

I am selling my baby swing, changing table, bouncer, and single stroller. If you or anyone you know wants to buy it for a million dollars let me know. :)

AJ comes tomorrow! I'm so excited! I can't wait to squeeze him. I can't wait to cuddle in bed with him. I can't wait to have our own little family Christmas together.

Last week Nicole and I bought some uggs (boots) and I love them! They are soooo comfortable and so stylish! They are so warm and cozy and definitely needed since I live in freakin' cold Utah. I'm tempted to go buy one in every color.

Jaden calls Kaylie, "Kee-kee" it's pretty cute. Sometimes he'll say "Kay-kay" but most of the time it's "Kee-kee." Aw that reminds me of my favorite show The OC...Kirsten's nickname was Ki-Ki. I'm a dork, I know :)

I love the show The Hills and I think its so stupid that Heidi and Spencer got married. Spencer is a jerk, enough said.

The Cowboys are back baby! What a game last night. I have to admit that I was very scared to watch it at first, but after the first few minutes I was pumped up. Way to beat the G-men, boys! :) Oh and Choice!!! You are the man!

My hands are soooooo dry. I think I wash them a million times a day because I'm a mom and change lots of dirty diapers, and I have a weak bladder. :) And I wash dishes and bottles everyday. My hands are cracked and bleeding and hurting. I use Eucerin lotion but that doesn't seem to be doing the trick. I need to get out of dry, cold Utah...

I love to watch Jaden and Kaylie play together. Tonight they were wrestling and giggling like crazy. It's fun to watch Kaylie attack Jaden and hear Jaden whine for help. Kaylie is my little tough girl. Jaden will literally body slam her and she'll either laugh or roll over right on top of him or grab his hair. :) I love them!

Only 9 days until Christmas! I'm going to make a turkey dinner on Christmas Eve, just us. :) I'm looking forward to it!

Merry Christmas! :)

1 comments:

Christiansen's said...

I too get horribly dry hands and they bleed and crack like crazy. I have the miracle worker for it though, I think it is called night emoliant cream from Mary Kay. I can go check when I get off my fat butt and make sure I told you right, but that bad boy works like a MIRACLE! I serioulsy put a small amount on my hands and night and whala....they are like brand new.

Related Posts with Thumbnails