Friday, December 26, 2008

A Christmas to Remember!


We had a wonderful Christmas and I hope all of you did, too! Christmas Eve we stayed home and enjoyed playing with the kids
and watching the snow fall. I also cooked a turkey dinner. It was yummy! I did it all by myself. Turkey, mashed potatoes, homemade stuffing, cranberry sauce, gravy, and rolls. Go me!

Christmas morning the kids slept in until about 8 (yay!) and we ate breakfast, just cereal because I was worn out from cooking all day the day before. Then we looked in our stockings and opened presents! Kaylie got her first doll from Grandma.
They got lots of fun toys and clothes.


Later on that day we went to my dad's to join the rest of my family. We had fun playing games and watching the basketball game. AJ was happy that the Lakers won. AJ met my family for the first time and it was awesome. It was such a comfortable feeling and everyone had fun!

Here's Jaden and Kaylie with Aunt Megan and Aunt Angie...


Here are my sisters and I and my brother in law. I love my sisters so much. I love that we are all close and have fun together...


Jaden coloring with the gang...

6 comments:

Katie said...

yaya cute blog! love you

Nicole said...

Merry Christmas Lauren.

Nicole said...

Sounds like you really had fun. I love all your cute pictures! Your kids are adorable. Merry Christmas!

Megan Isham said...

Yay it was fun. I am glad it went so well with AJ. Love ya

3LittleFlowers said...

Im very happy that everything is working out for you and that your family loved AJ!!

Flower said...

GREAT pics Lauren! I am glad you guys had a nice one and that daddy could join you!
Hugs,
Flower

Related Posts with Thumbnails