Sunday, December 7, 2008

Jaden is 1 1/2 years old!


Jaden officially turned 1 1/2 years old on the 2nd. I can't believe it! I have so much fun with my little man all day long. His love for music and dancing is awesome. He continues to learn new ways to charm me and people he meets. He says "hi" to everyone now, about 5 times. He'll stop in the middle of the grocery store and start dancing as soon as he hears the music. The other day at the grocery store there were stars on the tile floor and he stopped and pointed at every single one saying "star! star!" It was pretty cute. He's definitely a happy little boy and loves to learn new words. His favorite word along with mine is still "dindoh" or "window". His teeth all seem to be coming in at once. Poor guy! But he still manages to smile and play with Kaylie and I. He has also become quite the little "boy". He climbs on everything, tables, chairs, couches, cribs. I love Jaden so much and am so grateful he's my little boy.

1 comments:

Katie said...

I heart Jaden :) he's a cutie pie

Related Posts with Thumbnails