Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MeRRy ChRiStMaS!!!


I hope all of you have a Merry Christmas! This Christmas means more to me than any other Christmases. That is because it is the first Christmas with my own family. I am so happy to have AJ here and to have my 2 babies that I love so much. This will also be my first white Christmas in a few years! This Christmas is also bittersweet for me because this is my first Christmas ever away from my mom. I love you and miss you Mom!!!
Merry Christmas to everyone and thank you for your friendship and love!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Yayay that looks so cute! Miss you guys tons but glad you are having a fun happy Christmas :)
Love
MOM

Sarah Z said...

Merry Christmas!

3LittleFlowers said...

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Justi said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails