Thursday, December 18, 2008

Four! tag

4 Things I love about my boyfriend:
1. He makes me laugh a lot, in any situation
2. He always tells me I'm beautiful, hot, sexy, etc.
3. He is a really good dad
4. He is extremely smart and can answer all my random questions.

4 Movies I would watch more than once:
1. Hitch
2. What Happens in Vegas
3. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
4. Bad Boys 2

4 TV Shows I would watch more than once:
1. Friends
2. One Tree Hill
3. OC
4. 90210

4 Places I have been:
1. New York City
2. Disneyworld
3. LA
4. Boston

4 People who email me frequently
1. my mom
2. my dad
3. Holly
4. Des

4 Favorite Foods
1. pizza
2. bread, rolls
3. pasta
4. white cheddar popcorn

4 Places I would like to visit
1. Hawaii
2. Australia
3. New York City again
4. Arizona, for good :)

4 Things I look forward to in the next year:
1. moving back to Arizona
2. Kaylie's first birthday
3. hopefully starting cosmetology school
4. losing weight!

I tag...Nicole, Bridget, Erin, and anyone who wants to do this :)

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Fun!!!! :)
I don't have Grey's on DVD, I actually haven't even seen five minutes of it. You'll have to let me know how it is once you watch it!! I'm always up for a new good show! :)

:: ashley :: said...

you're moving?? why and since when? exciting though! congrats!

Justi said...

You so need to tag me when you do these things. I love them! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails